There's Something about Mary

1/01/2007
trying this again....
Lets try this whole blogging thing again. It is after all, a new year, a time for new beginings, a time for new habbits to form and a time for old habbits to end.

So I decided that I am going to try and do this blogging thing again. Keep in contact with some friends that I miss like crazy, and maybe even make some new ones.

So lets start off on a good note. For New Years, I am making quite a few News Years Resoloutions. I figure that if I make a bunch maybe I can at least keep one or two.

So, in no par4ticular order, here they are:

  1. Spend more time with my kids. Play with them more and laugh with them more.
  2. Spend less time on the computer...which has gotten a lot better since SM shut down.
  3. Write in a blog at least every other day. Its a good outlet for things.
  4. Learn how to cook more nutrious meals
  5. Keep my house clean and organzied. ALL the time.
  6. Have another baby
Did you just read number 6 right? Yes, yes you did. Justin and I are trying to have another baby. Well...we didnt START yet. But next month we will. Its to late in my cycle this month to try. I am so exicted, I just cant wait. And since most likely this WILL be our last baby, I am going to cherish every moment of it. Including the trying to concieve part.
posted by Mary @ 6:59 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At January 1, 2007 at 7:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Whhhoooooohoooo! I really miss you Mary! I can't wait to read your blog more again!!

    Another baby eh? Congratulations! That's fantastic, and I wish you all the best!

    keep up with this! I feel so much better when I do!

    I miss you so much!

     
  • At January 1, 2007 at 7:36 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    Great plans for 2007. And yes #6 was a surprise LOL Mainly because I had to highlight it to read it.

     
  • At January 3, 2007 at 9:25 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    I'm glad you are blogging again Mary! I'm making your blog one of my must reads! :)
    Congrats on ttc again!! I hope it happens just as fast this time as last time!
    I'm rather surprised you said it will be your last one. I know you wanted to have many children (like me!).
    I look forward to keeping up with you and reading your blog!!

     
  • At January 5, 2007 at 7:37 PM, Blogger Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said…

    That clean and organized part is really hard! Especially with little ones in the house. I have given up...I'm ready to hire help! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []