There's Something about Mary

1/18/2007
Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Reasons I love my son (Destinee is next week)

1. His smile. It is so pure and innocent and just full of love

2. his laugh, its so contagious

3. His innocence

4. How sincere he is

5. How loving he is

6. How damn smart he is!

7. His curious mind

8. How much he cares about other people

9. how much he loves his sister

10. How he loves to help me

11. How he will eat anything that I make

12. How he always tries to get me to laugh and play with him

13. because he is my son!

posted by Mary @ 4:21 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []