There's Something about Mary

1/11/2007
Thursday Thirteen #2!!



Thirteen Things I am looking forward to!

1. Having another baby. I can not wait to get pregnant, to experience that joy, and the joy of holding that baby for the first time.

2. My children growing up. Each day they amaze me by how just plain AWESOME they are. I just cant believe that I helped make such WONDERFUL people.

3. My vacation in February. Even though I am not going anywhere, just to get away will be awesome.

4. The first snow. Yea Yea I hate driving in it, but to take my kids out to play in it. i can NOT believe that its January 11, and we have yet to have measurable snow. In PA! gosh.

5. Summer and the beach. Need I say more?

6. Finding a new job.

7. Saving up more money. What a relief it will be to have extra money around.

8. 24 to start. yea its just a TV show, its my FAVORITE.

9. Prison Break to start. yes this is just a TV show to, but its my second favourite LOL.

10. Going to Disney World. When I can afford it, i don't know. but someday I will take my kids there.

11. My friend to have her baby. aw a baby!

12. Meeting some new awesome people. How I will meet them, i don't know, but I am going to try real damn hard to make new friends.

13. Knocking out some of my new years resolutions. awesome feeling!



posted by Mary @ 2:48 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []