There's Something about Mary

1/19/2007
Friday's Feast!!
Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss? oh my gosh 24 for sure! if you miss an episode of that, you are LOST! and i love it!

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone? my husband, when I called him from work a half hour ago

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed? four. I need two under my head though to fall asleep

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have. one of those headsert thingers that you can talk into and it types what you are saying. how neat would that be, to be able to just talk and there it is on the screen

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food? hmmm thats tough, im a picky eater...i do like chinese sweet and sour chicken, does that count? LOL

posted by Mary @ 3:09 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At January 20, 2007 at 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love love love 24 too! I missed season 5, so that is all I wanted for Christmas. I got it, and watched all of it in about 3 days, 3 work days! It was incredible! I can't wait till Monday!!

     
  • At January 20, 2007 at 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, that would be cool to talk and not have to type...that may just save me from my typo nightmare..lol

    I feasted as well ;)

     
  • At January 20, 2007 at 3:17 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    Never watch 24, and not crazy about sweet and ssour, but I am sure it counts LOL And man would I love one of those headsets you mention!!!!

     
  • At January 22, 2007 at 9:37 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    One of those headsets would be cool!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []