There's Something about Mary

1/04/2007


So I just spent the last two hours deep purging my kitchen. Everything that I havent used in the last month, and dont see myself using or eating or cooking in the next month, got thrown away. Old papers, reprints of pictures of the kids, old medicine bottles, everything got tossed. I still have to wipe down the counters and sweep and mop the floor, but damn I feel good.

this room WILL stay like this. (did i mention that i have TEN cans of green beans? what the heck do I need with ten CANS of them? and 12 cans of carrots! of course I kept these, because they will be eaten in the next month or so)
posted by Mary @ 6:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 4, 2007 at 10:12 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    You can always donate to a food shelter :-)

     
  • At January 5, 2007 at 9:18 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    LOL You remind me of my mom! she tends to have too many cans of food...we counted 13 cans of tuna once! LOL
    Like Shawna mentioned, if you have too many, a nice thing to do would be to donate it to people in need. It also teaches the kids to give to others less fortunate.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []