There's Something about Mary

1/05/2007
Fridays Feast #1
Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year? Brittany Spears I'm sure..Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston....many more I am sure

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great? my daughter :) shes a tiny little thing

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance. LOL don't make fun of me...Shakira's the hips don't lie

Main Course
What is your favorite font? I never really thought about it...usally Im boring and just use Times New Roman

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about? how to nurse a baby while doing 20 other things at once LOL

posted by Mary @ 10:36 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At January 5, 2007 at 10:49 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    You clever lady you!!! Sorry 'bout the picture I'm getting, but that dessert is one special do-it-yourselfer!!! Yes sir, no one else I know could do that!!!

    My feast is served. Happy Friday Mary!

     
  • At January 5, 2007 at 11:17 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    I dance to that song too!

     
  • At January 5, 2007 at 12:08 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    The font thing always bothers me--I don't like the typical one and then I read an article about how different fonts can make a reader view you as a writer! interesting!

     
  • At January 6, 2007 at 1:25 PM, Blogger Brenda said…

    Very nice! Don't worry...I like that song too!! LOL
    And for the fonts...I used to be boring, until I started writing my book and realized the possibilities LOL

     
  • At January 10, 2007 at 7:40 PM, Blogger tinamtl said…

    Appetizer
    Brangelina divorce LOL or TOMKAT divorce haha.

    Soup
    a kamikaze sushi roll LOL
    *yes, it's always about food*

    Salad
    I Don't feel like dancing (sissor sisters) hahah Ironically

    Main Course
    Anything curly and swirly.

    Dessert
    Do it yourself basement renovations for cheap

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []