There's Something about Mary

1/07/2007
"you have love handles now"
gee thanx dad....

"you put on some weight there...it looks good"

yea im sure it looks good dear old vile mother in law...you were just itching to rub it in my face.

like i dont KNOW i gained weight....like I don't analyze every last damn pound that I gain and cringe about it all.

I feel gross...I feel FAT

i have NEVER weighed this much. NEVER. not even 9 months pregnant...

its gross. I am seriously, really thinking about taking diet pills. dangerous I know, but with results.
posted by Mary @ 1:10 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At January 7, 2007 at 8:40 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    It's funny how parents never learn to curb that ability to just blurt things out! I am sure you look fine, Mary. You are a beautiful woman and if you are tryingto get pg, now is not the time to be thinking dieting pills...just enjoy your body and it's wonderful ability to produce and nurture life...weight control can come after the babies :-)

     
  • At January 8, 2007 at 9:33 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    oh hon, I don't think it's that bad. ((Hugs)) Be careful about those diet pills. You might want to try eating healthy and exercising first. It may take longer (which is healthier for you btw) but better results in the long run. You'll seriously screw up your body with those things. ((Hugs))

     
  • At January 8, 2007 at 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ITA about the diet pills. Not the best thing right now if you're trying for another baby!

    I bet you look just great!

    P.S. email me your home address again please!

     
  • At January 10, 2007 at 7:28 PM, Blogger tinamtl said…

    Hi Mary,

    How much do you weigh/measure? I can tell you what is supposed to be a healthy weight for your age and height if you like?

    I'm sure it isn't half as bad as you think! HUGS

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []