There's Something about Mary

1/05/2007
shopping


Tonight I am dropping the kids off at there pop pops and going out to by Destinee's birthday present. I know that her birthday was on the 3rd, but since her party (if you can even call it that......maybe a small get together) is tomorrow, I only have to go get her gifts tonight. But what to get her is the question? She has so many babies, she could start an Orphanage, she already has a Disney Kitchen....tons of little trinkets. Maybe I can get her a little vanity and some play makeup. She does love makeup....I am also going to get her some nail polish, I love painting her nails, although my husband tends to get mad when he comes home and finds Cayden's toe nails painted as well LOL. Well, it's not like I can say no to him...and its just his toe nails. Right now his toe nails are blue. Blueberry Blue to be exact LOL
posted by Mary @ 4:31 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 5, 2007 at 10:55 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    I didn't realize Destinee's birthday was so close to David's birthday, Mary! Oh, and I used to paint the boys nails too--why should the boys get left out :-)

     
  • At January 6, 2007 at 1:26 PM, Blogger Brenda said…

    LOL about painting Cayden's toe nails!! LOL

    Hope you got some good stuff for her. I'm sure she'll love whatever you give her.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []