There's Something about Mary

1/25/2007
Thursday Thirteen!

My Favorite Thirteen TV Shows



1. 24...I LOVE this show. If you haven't seen it yet, you should!! It really keeps you in suspense

2. Prison Break: some people hate this show, but I love it. and the actors are HOT!

3. Survivour i cant wait for the new season to air! does anyone know when it comes on?

4. Desperate Housewives: what better way to make your life seem drama free?

5. The Sopranos: do mobs like this really exist?

6. CSI: the technology is amazing!

7. The Real World: ok its HILSOUAR to see someone cry over someone they met 24 hours before and kissed

8. Beauty and the Geek: itr shows that beauty is ONLY skin deep...for real! cecile is a bitch!

9. Top Model: i like Tyra a LOT!

10. ER: i don't watch it anymore, because I can't stay up that late, but I watch the reruns on my days off

11. True Life series on MTV: no real reason, I just like prying on peoples lives

12. Everyone Loves Raymon: keeps me laughing

13. Big Brother. I can't wait until this comes on again!







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Mary @ 2:47 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []