There's Something about Mary

1/26/2007
Fridays Feast!!
ppetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn? hmm maybe the piano. I think that the sound is so beautiful!

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else? im sure that I have seen people and thought that they looked like someone, but I was never actually called out on it

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? i bet an 8 or 9...im pretty good at that!

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal? it depends on what you think is dangerous...ive held a snake before...and i also got bit by an ostrich...thats pretty bad...

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience? twenty minutes ago when my kids woke up at 5:30 and wouldnt go back to sleep

Labels:

posted by Mary @ 6:49 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []