There's Something about Mary

2/02/2007
Friday's Feast!
Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
the side pony tails were in! and the colored jeans....yuck!

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you. hmm maybe that im really shy...which is true to a point, but once i get to know you i can talk your ear off!

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work? it depends on what im doing....at my job i would say a 7 or 8....if it comes to cleaning my house its more like a 5 lol

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
myself! LOL i would make a commercial asking people to send me money ;) just to see if it really works LOL

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.
I love to sleep when it is raining outside

Labels:

posted by Mary @ 5:32 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []