There's Something about Mary

1/26/2007
the good old days
I went out today and brought a toy that I haven't played with in years. I can not belive how quickly it came back to me though! I got a nintendo!

yep, a real old school nintendo with mario brothers and duck hunt. how quickly it came back to me, and how much fun me and the kids had playing that game! it was well worth the money that I spent on it, I have been wanting one for months now! I just have had this urge to play mario brothers, that game is awesome! i dont care how many gigabytes playstation 348390248329084 has...nintendo is still so neat!

we also got mickey mouse club house game....you know where mieky and minnie are in the house and then they gyo to the ocean and then to the woods? well i kept getting lost in the woods! LOL that game STILL Gets me confused!
posted by Mary @ 7:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 28, 2007 at 12:16 AM, Blogger Yoshi said…

    holy cow, I've been on and off about getting the original nintendo. I really love the old super mario brothers. You're right, nintendo still rocks. :)

    I haven't played the mickey and minnie game though. Neat! I'll have to finally break down and get that game. :P

     
  • At January 29, 2007 at 9:50 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    LOL Nothing wrong with old school Nintendo games! Actually I think they are better than any modern game...much less violence and such. The games today are horrible for kids.
    I miss some of those games!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []