There's Something about Mary

2/09/2007
Friday's Feast!
Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

yes...besides the obvious colds and stuff, i got a nasty stomach bug that was going around work, and let me tell you it was NOT fun!


Soup - What colors dominate your closet? hmm i really don't know, i have a lot of different colors....browns blues reds...

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
I'm always comfortable at home...

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant? i thought maybe survivor, but i like to eat to much LOL. so maybe big brother, or the real world

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite? Christmas for sure! I love the looks of my kids faces on Christmas!

Labels:

posted by Mary @ 7:56 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []