There's Something about Mary

2/06/2007
im going through pure withdrawl
my doctor, since we are TTC, has takenb me off of paxil
and put me on lezapro. my emotions right now are horrible,
my mood swings are horrible. i am dizzy, my hear hurts, i feel
sick to my stomach. i cant concentrate, my temper is horrible

i am going nuts. i have cried SEVEN times today...over
nothing. and its pretty bad that while you are crying and while
you are upset, you know that its over nothing, but yet you keep on crying and you keep on being upset.

i just broke down in front of the laundry room becuse justin
threw laundry in there without seperating it. i literally
fell on the floor and just started to cry.

i feel like SHIT. i just want this to end, and the doctor said
that this is normal being taken off of paxil, and that it can last for weeks.

i cant take weeks of this. i cant take another day of this.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Mary @ 5:49 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The randomness of my life as a working mother of two, trying to concieve another. A wife, a mother on the journey to find herself
White Chocolate

Name:
Home:
About Me: 24 year old full time working mother of 2
See my complete profile
My List

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Dark Chocolate
Semi Sweet Chocolate
calories


web counter

delicious
Thursday Thirteen! []